The conference will take place at Hotel Nyborg Strand which is situated in the middle of Denmark (GPS coordinates: Lat: N 55º 19′ 5.74″, Long: E 10º 48′ 43.88″). The distance from Copenhagen Airport (CPH) is about 134 km, about 1½ hour by train. See www.nyborgstrand.dk
From Copenhagen or Billund airport to Nyborg by train
From CPH airport you can reach Nyborg by train in approx. 1h45m. One-way standard fare: DKK 244 (approx. EUR 33, USD 37, fare may vary depending on ticket type).
- Take a direct train to Nyborg or any train from the airport to Copenhagen Central Station (København H) and change trains there to Nyborg.
- Direct InterCity trains leave from Copenhagen Central Station (København H) to Nyborg twice per hour. Duration: 1h19m.
- For the return journey, trains run ca. every half-hour from Nyborg to Copenhagen Central Station (København H), where there are frequent trains to CPH airport.
From BLL airport, take bus 34 or 134 to Vejle station, where you can change for trains to Nyborg. One-way standard fare: DKK 244 (bus: DKK 60 + train: DKK 184, fare may vary depending on ticket type). Duration: ca. 1h45m.
Please always check “Journey Planner” to plan your trip and for updated timetable information.
Buy tickets online at DSB.dk. Choose from “CPH Lufthavn” to “Nyborg st.”.
From Copenhagen or Billund airport to Nyborg by road
Travel from CPH airport to Hotel Nyborg Strand by car takes about 1½ hour (134 km or 83 miles).
- Note a one-way toll charge of DKK 240 or EUR 34 per vehicle for crossing the Great Belt Bridge.
- Click here for driving directions.
Travel from BLL airport to Hotel Nyborg Strand by car takes about 1½ hour (135 km).
From Nyborg station to the hotel
If you like walking, there is a 15-minute ‘Nature Path’ between the railway station and the hotel. Click here for a map.
Nyborg railway station is about a 5-minute taxi drive from Hotel Nyborg Strand.
Use “Journey Planner” to assist your planning of local transportation.
On planning your return, prepare 2 hours for transport to Copenhagen or Billund Airport and another 2 hours for check-in and security check at the airport.
The scientific programme will start on August 25 at 10 am and end on August 27 at 12:30 pm. Please plan your journey accordingly.
See www.nyborgstrand.dk for additional travel instructions to the conference venue.